Friday, July 30, 2010

"Dailies"

So - with Michael back at work in the movie business he has been unusually busy and away from the family a lot lately... in order to make his long days a little easier I have gotten into the habit of sending him daily pictures. Just as in film-making all the film that is shot during the day is printed for quick viewing I have been trying to keep Michael up to date on all our happenings while he is away. What did we ever do without technology? This from the girl that swore I would never have a digital camera and pledged permanent allegiance to my 35mm film. Well... it has been a long time since I have been in a darkroom, and I am really thankful that Michael can get these pictures on his phone. That said - NO - I will not add a texting plan to my phone, and I am not going to get a facebook account. (Although if I have learned one thing from parenting - it is never say never!)







No comments:

Post a Comment