Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walks with Papou

Well our favorite "Snowbird" has left us for warmer weather and although we all miss him I think it is safe to say Miles misses him the most! Each morning this summer Papou Jim would take Miles on his hour long walk through the neighborhood. Along the way I am sure Miles was learning about local architecture and relevant history, all the while meeting the locals. This when he was not busy "singing" along or sneaking in a nap.

Personally I love the fact that he was getting so much fresh air and watching the world around him change each day. I know Papou loved the exercise, but I also know that he too looked forward to their morning ritual. I have taken Miles on a few walks since Papou left, but I it just is not the same. We look forward to spring when you guys can walk again!

No comments:

Post a Comment