Thursday, September 9, 2010

Brrr.....

The recent dip in temperatures had me running to the closet to pull out all the warm clothes I could find. It is funny how sixty degrees on this side of summer can seem so cold. I'm not kidding, I actually pulled out the long underwear! I also made sure to take a tally of all our warm winter hats. We would not want little man to get cold as we head outdoors this winter.
This little red hat that was a hand-me-down from the Shelps seemed just the thing! I was especially attracted to the ties, as Miles has become a huge fan of pulling off anything placed on his head lately.
The ties did not stop him, but it did make it much harder for him to accomplish the intended task. With hats on we were ready to go outside and explore the fresh fall air and the brisk breeze.


The family that wears hats together - stays together!

No comments:

Post a Comment