Sunday, December 19, 2010

One-derful Year!

You've watched him grow throughout the year,
and learn and change each day.
Now come see us ~lets celebrate~
eat cake, and laugh, and play!


Our sweet son turned one today! What a year ~ I am so glad that I have taken the time to journal and take pictures because it has truly flown by! (I am not even sure I remember month three and four because of sleep deprivation :-) Seriously though, I want to remember everything about this little soul we have invited into our lives. This year we started the tradition of writing Miles a letter on his birthday. Michael and I both took some time and recorded our thoughts on paper... the old fashioned way... just like the letters we used to write to each other when we lived far away. I look forward to the day we can give them to Miles and I hope that he enjoys them for years to come. We love you little man - you are the light of our lives! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment