Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

We celebrated our first Father's Day last weekend! Michael received this beautiful card from Yia Yia Liz and I thought the sentiment was perfect,

"On your first Father's Day a wish for some quiet time when you can study every detail of your baby's face, those tiny fingers and toes... every feature a reminder of the love that created this new life. And in those quiet moments, may you know with absolute joy that being a father is the most rewarding job in the world."

I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of Michael and Miles taken over the last few months. I know that Michael takes very seriously this new role that he has been given, and I look forward watching this father and son relationship grow through the years.
















No comments:

Post a Comment